Bigger and Better - Mega Careers and Study Fair 2015 in the Star's myStarjob.com website
The Mega Careers & Study Fair 2015 to be held at KLCC Convention Centre today and tomorrow will mobilise a gathering of Malaysia’s most attractive employers, namely companies who have been voted as among Malaysia’s 100 Leading Graduate Employers (M100).
The awards selection, which was organised in 2014 by GTI Media Asia, seeks to identify the most outstanding graduate employers in Malaysia, including the most sought-after employers in their respective sectors.
The Mega Careers & Study Fair 2015 will be the first showcase activity these preferred companies are involved in as M100 winners in the calendar year.
“The upcoming Mega Careers & Study Fair marks the turnout of 60% of the Malaysia’s 100 Leading Graduate Employers, all under one roof, looking to hire Malaysia’s top talents,” said Hee Kim Fah, the chief executive officer of EP-Asia.
This sets a new record for EP-Asia Group, the holding company for GTI Media.
“It has proven that what was once seen as impossible can be made possible through teamwork,” added Hee.
More than just a career fair
GTI Media Asia is the region’s largest graduate careers media and research business that provides multimedia solutions for clients in education and graduate careers.
The company publishes leading sector-based publications with careers websites and on-the-ground activation events that provide high-quality information and guidance to help students and graduates make better career choices.
The last instalment of Mega Careers & Study Fair, which took place in September 2014, gathered more than 14,000 prospective students and jobseekers who were hungry and raring to take that next step in their lives.
The Mega Careers & Study Fair 2015 is made up of:
- Malaysia’s 100 Graduate Careers Fair
- JobsCentral Career Fair
- postgradasia Postgraduate Studies Fair
Visitors can expect an exciting array of must-attend programmes such as:
- TALKS ‘Discovering possibilities @ LinkedIn.com’ presentation by Edward Ling, country sales manager, LinkedIn on both days of the fair plus exclusive career and postgraduate talks by experts in the field.
- ONE-ON-ONE CAREER Exclusive Q&A session with Wee Kwok Seing, founder and director of Lelong.my plus around-the-clock presentations by social media experts in entrepreneurship, design, broadcasting, fashion, lifestyle and more.
- ACTIVITIES AND Hourly giveaway by sponsors including a chance to win room stays and VIP tickets to “Ultraman Live in Genting 2015” by Resorts World Genting and Genting Bhd as well as special CV clinic by LinkedIn.
- PROFESSIONAL IMAGE Free professional makeover for fresh grads and grooming scholarships plus special appearance by Dafi AF5 by Snips.
The Mega Careers & Study Fair starts at 11am. Come early to meet recruiters and potential employers in Halls 4, 5 and 6. There will be over 100 companies in 20 different industry sectors actively looking for new talent.
Come with questions and see them one-to-one!
If you’re looking to upskill with more education, then proceed to Hall 6 for the postgradasia Postgraduate Studies Fair where you can learn about your options for postgraduate studies, find affordable programmes and discover how you can fund your research.
We look forward to seeing you there!
MALAYSIA’S 100 LEADING GRADUATE EMPLOYERS TAKING PART THIS YEAR
- AEON Co. (M) Bhd
- Alliance Bank
- Ambank Group
- Bank Islam Malaysia Bhd
- Bank Rakyat
- Celcom Axiata Bhd
- Deloitte Malaysia
- EY (Ernst & Young)
- Great Eastern Life Assurance
- HONDA Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- HSBC Bank Malaysia Bhd
- IJM Corp Bhd
- KPMG in Malaysia
- Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja
- Malaysia Airports Holding Bhd
- Media Prima
- Pharmaniaga Bhd
- Public Bank Bhd
- RHB Banking Group
- Samsung Malaysia Electronics
- Standard Chartered
- Taylor’s Education Group
- Telekom Malaysia
- Top Glove
- UMW Toyota Sdn Bhd
- Uniqlo (M) Sdn Bhd
- United Overseas Bank (Malaysia) Bhd
To learn more about us, please get in touch with us!